Hollywood?

Discussion in 'Forum Announcements & Support' started by DevilsLuck, May 8, 2019.

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum by donating:

1. May 8, 2019 #1

DevilsLuck

DevilsLuck

DevilsLuck

40 Cal

I was wondering what the appropriate (if any) sub forum one would use to post threads that ask questions about Hollywood portrayals of historical firearms, those who used them. And other such related items. I thought the re-enactment section sounded like a reasonable spot being that film is technically a re-enactment. Though some are much better than others.
    Well I was just wondering. I had a couple questions of my own, spawned by films I’ve seen. And I’m probably not alone in having my first exposure to such guns, events, and people having been from “Hollywood”.
    Just wondering. I didn’t want to post a thread in the wrong place, or one the board considers going into “the weeds”.
    Thanks; DL.

2. May 9, 2019 #2

Shot deer

Shot deer

Shot deer

40 Cal MLF Supporter

MAYBE muzzleloading and history in the media forum.

3. May 9, 2019 #3

Nyckname

Nyckname

Nyckname

40 Cal

;)

Shot deer likes this.
  4. May 9, 2019 #4

Zonie

Zonie

Zonie

Moderator Staff Member MLF Supporter

Yes. Use the Muzzleloading and History in the Media section to post about anything that is written, on audible, on TV or in the movies.

The whole Reenacting area is for the people who actually take part in doing reenacting or are interested in historical things.

DevilsLuck likes this.