• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Holden MO Trade show 15-16 Feb

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It can be.. it is a small show, so take that into consideration. There is a occasionally some interesting things t be found on the trade tables.
Last time John Pieron's table had a nice assortment of goods and ML builder supplies. Jim Turpin and Dennis Martini were there with a nice
display of guns they have built. Found a copy of the Ned Roberts ML book for less than $20 <if I remember correctly?>

Respect Always
Metalshaper/Jonathan

How many tables/ square foot do you suppose it is.
The room is about 30 X 100 maybe-ish :confused: usually has tables along the outside and then a row, or two down the middle?
I've been twice. Once you had more than enough room to swing a cat.. the other not so much?? Guess it just depends on who's
ramrodding the show!

don't know if that helps any??

Respect Always
Metalshaper/Jonathan

Im a little late, buuuut... I know and have worked closely with the guy thst puts on that show. He has a handfull of swell guys helping him with the show. I used to help out some too. His name is Doug Warren, a local gun and accutrement maker. Hes a great guy and sells guns at a very fair price. He aint out to get rich quick. He definately knows his way around a period style rifle. Alos knows his history regarding the various styles/peoriods/eras. The show seems to be growing slowly but steadily every year.

Latest posts

Back