• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Muzzleloading Forum and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

FOR SALE Highly figured curly maple TN style fullstock 45

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Vol423

Pilgrim
Reaction score
This is a grade CM5 Extremely curly maple stock in Tennessee style. I think turned by Pecatonia River. 7/8" barrel channel with a 7/8" Douglas 45 caliber barrel. Includes a steel trigger guard and Breech plug. Barrel and ramrod channel inletted. No other inletting, so it can be made in left or right hand. It has a left hand Cheekpiece, easily removed. $1000 shipped. PM your email address for photos.

If you can "copy" your pictures one at a time, you can pop back to the forum and "paste" them into your post. It's that easy.
If you have multiple pictures and can go back and forth between their location and the forum you can continue to copy and paste additional pictures into the post before entering it into this topic. There is a limit for the amount of data that can be entered so if the pictures are huge, I recommend reducing their size down to something like 900 pixels wide.

Additional information about posting pictures on the forum can be found in this link:

https://www.muzzleloadingforum.com/threads/posting-a-picture-on-the-forum.115183/

For some reason when I try to post photos I get a security error. I have a new Douglas 45 caliber barrel, a steel trigger guard and a Davis percussion lock. Only barrel and ramrod hole are inletted, so it can be either ignition system. Lock isn't included at $600 but I'll sell it too. If anyone wants to volunteer to post photos I'll email them to you.

Ames, Do you think disparaging my item in public is going to make me reduce the price? I would value Pecatonica’s grade judgement over some cheapskate troll any day. I sold it for $625 on Gunbroker.

This is a grade CM5 Extremely curly maple stock in Tennessee style. I think turned by Pecatonia River. 7/8" barrel channel with a 7/8" Douglas 45 caliber barrel. Includes a steel trigger guard and Breech plug. Barrel and ramrod channel inletted. No other inletting, so it can be made in left or right hand. It has a left hand Cheekpiece, easily removed. $1000 shipped. PM your email address for photos.
Please send me pics to [email protected]

Latest posts

Back