• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Highest cost yet!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

APG

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Found CCI musket caps for sale on Amazon. One tin of 100 caps for the low low price of $50.00 . They have lost their ever loving minds
20221121_161750.jpg

Holy manure!!! Hope that POS seller never gets a sale. Let him eat them or stick 'em where the sun don't shine!! Just a few years back they were going for like 7-8 bucks a tin of 100. ugh!

You gotta keep on searching. I always do the hunt and peck constantly looking as being a prepper its become second nature. I guess what helps is I'm one of two friends that shoots BP, all my "non" BP friends always stumble across seeing them along with other BP stuff in various gun stores etc. I usually get a text, if the price is right I'm off on the go. I don't hoard, I usually buy what I need and never sort of speak clean off the shelf. Gotta be considerate for others who are searching for stuff. Recently got 2 pounds of BP for $28 each had to drive an hour to get there, but on the way I check out other places grab lunch and make it a nice relaxed drive (wife was working lolol I did say relaxing :)). Ended up buying other BP supplies at a decent price and found a great (new for me) small gun store that does sell BP firearms and equipment. Also was up in NH last weekend have a friend making reloads for my Krag Jorgensen, he had musket caps 100ct tin for $10 bucks from a friend of his and knew I would want them.

I always keep looking, and what helps is I work nights, so during the day I can head out to pick stuff up during the week. But as far as these butt holes scalping, I would let them rot! Its a shame that one guy bought them, should have read the can in the photo.

Latest posts

Back