• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

hi

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Howdy from the piney woods of East Texas ! Was a resident of Montana for 15 year and did make it to the big "E" fora visit. I lived up on the Hi-Line 30 mi south of the border in Shelby. If you ever traveled to the Big Sky state on the interestate you came right though that small community ! Love Alberta !

Greetings from coastal South Carolina, land of heat, humidity, canebrake rattlers, mosquitos and fire ants! This site is a trove of info.

Howdy from the piney woods of East Texas ! Was a resident of Montana for 15 year and did make it to the big "E" fora visit. I lived up on the Hi-Line 30 mi south of the border in Shelby. If you ever traveled to the Big Sky state on the interestate you came right though that small community ! Love Alberta !
sure have, been thru shelby once or twice in my travels

Hello / Bonjour from Quebec. You will find a lot of wisdom shared by the great members of this forum.
LR_Smoker
hello, I was just wondering, do you have a reliable source of BP supplies/ side hammer guns/flintlocks in la belle province?

A
hello, I was just wondering, do you have a reliable source of BP supplies/ side hammer guns/flintlocks in la belle province?
We have a store that’s only about 1.5 hours away from me called Londero Sports /Arc Inter that sells limited muzzleloader supplies. Goex, synthetics and Blackhorn are available with some balls, Bullets and other common supplies. They actually have quite a good online service for most of their stuff ( hazmat sucks of course ) but I’ve found that sometimes it’s more cost efficient for me to have it delivered that actually drive there. Check out their site and see for yourself. Prices are generally competitive with our neighbors to the south but usually slightly more expensive after exchange is calculated in however when you can’t get the stuff a couple of bucks more becomes a moot point.

A

We have a store that’s only about 1.5 hours away from me called Londero Sports /Arc Inter that sells limited muzzleloader supplies. Goex, synthetics and Blackhorn are available with some balls, Bullets and other common supplies. They actually have quite a good online service for most of their stuff ( hazmat sucks of course ) but I’ve found that sometimes it’s more cost efficient for me to have it delivered that actually drive there. Check out their site and see for yourself. Prices are generally competitive with our neighbors to the south but usually slightly more expensive after exchange is calculated in however when you can’t get the stuff a couple of bucks more becomes a moot point.
aint it the truth

Back