• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hi there

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Camel73

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hey all,
I don't know what took so long but I finally made it, lol.
After reading more about my family history I decided that my humble little collection of shooters would always now include a flintlock.
I own fusil de chasse. Whether the barrel stays or not is another question.
I'm excited to be a part of the forum and have learned lots already.

Welcome to the forum my friend.

We’re glad you found us. It’s like opening up a book of living knowledge.

Many members here have that extensive amount of knowledge and experience. They’d be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have.

Might I suggest going to the sub forum “ Flintlock Rifle’s “. Also using the search feature to refine your specific interest.

Anyway, we look forward to hearing more from you in the very near future my friend.

Respectfully, Cowboy

Welcome. I’m a Fusil shooter too.
D1BD5D6F-1847-4BDA-820E-71490A640B16.jpeg

Thank you everyone.
Banjoman, I have the same stock as you.
I will give a proper introduction soon

Hey all,
I don't know what took so long but I finally made it, lol.
After reading more about my family history I decided that my humble little collection of shooters would always now include a flintlock.
I own fusil de chasse. Whether the barrel stays or not is another question.
I'm excited to be a part of the forum and have learned lots already.
Lo there...... :D

Camel73,

I think that's where mine came from too. I got it from a reenactor. It's my favorite gun to hunt with (squirrel and turkey). It has a very good lock and never misfires if I do my part right.

Banjoman

Latest posts

Back