• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hi from Wisconsin

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Hi from Wisconsin. This is a great web sight. I have been shooting muzzleloaders since 1972. The only thing I do with my rifle is hunt. I like hunting for small game and predators ( fox and coyotes ). I used to deer hunt but because of health reasons I can not sit for a long period of time. Thank you Muzzleloader Forum for letting me be a member. Dennis.

Welcome the camp, Dennis. It's a shame some of us "statesmen" (sounds better than old hunter) are not able to hunt like we used to. I had to start going to rendezvous just to bust a few caps. But I've grown to enjoy teachin' the young shooters. What better way to keep them off the streets? Anyhow, welcome and hope you enjoy the Forum,
smile.gif

Flinter 45, glad to have you. I know how you feel, it's hard to sit still for hours on end. I think that I may turn to coyotes too. Last Friday while deer hunting I was guarding a cleared right-a way, had seen deer in the past there. About 4 PM two dark colored coyotes crossed at about 75 yards. Then a big brown one crossed 3 times at a fast trot. So much for the deer hunt.

Back