• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hi from Texas

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Carwine

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello. I always wanted a black powder gun when I was a young kid and now that I'm an old kid I finally got a couple. Got an Uberti 1861 Navy and a Traditions Kentucky Percussion Rifle kit. Wanna get a Rifle Shoppe matchlock and some sort of flintlock. I'm having a good time with the Uberti. Having a good time putting the Kentucky together. Looking forward to learning.

Hello. I always wanted a black powder gun when I was a young kid and now that I'm an old kid I finally got a couple. Got an Uberti 1861 Navy and a Traditions Kentucky Percussion Rifle kit. Wanna get a Rifle Shoppe matchlock and some sort of flintlock. I'm having a good time with the Uberti. Having a good time putting the Kentucky together. Looking forward to learning.
hello

Howdy from East Tennessee. My Traditions Kentucky but not a kit.
40EC91B2-AC3E-4561-869C-72F233BEADD9.jpeg

Back