• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hi from South Wales UK

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Dave. I'm near to Wrexham in relation to you.
My old Pedersoli Bess carbine went to a feller near Shrewsbury. It's lock was fantastic and I think it would spark with a piece of soft clay in it it was so reliable.
Any how, have fun.
B.

Hi Dave. I'm near to Wrexham in relation to you.
My old Pedersoli Bess carbine went to a feller near Shrewsbury. It's lock was fantastic and I think it would spark with a piece of soft clay in it it was so reliable.
Any how, have fun.
B.

I lived with my grandparents in Bertie Road in Wrexham when I was small, and later on, coming back for a while, I went to Grove Park grammar School! Small world, eh? I've also lived in Shrewsbury, too.

And a Croeso fawr to Jibby, too!

I lived with my grandparents in Bertie Road in Wrexham when I was small, and later on, coming back for a while, I went to Grove Park grammar School! Small world, eh? I've also lived in Shrewsbury, too.

And a Croeso fawr to Jibby, too!
Shrewsbury and Wrexham are about 40 miles away from me. We pass through regular and my wife likes to shop in Wrexham. It's a nice drive for us.

Welcome from Texas, near Houston!
Some of my ancestors were from Wales, by the name of Thomas. When they came to the US, there were too many Thomases, so they changed the name to Davis. Turns out that there are lots of Davises, too.

We like photos here. Guns, countryside, pets, people shooting guns in the countryside with their pets, we're easy to please. Don't shoot your pets, though!

Welcome from New Hampshire. Glad to have you aboard. My wife is from Wales. What a beautiful country. We use to visit her family quite often.

Back