• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hi from Scotland

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new here. Been shooting for about forty years but only got into muzzleloaders a few years back.
I run a Rogers and Spence - which I really enjoy. Acquired a Beretta ML Tricentennial OU shotgun back around the start of the plague. Havn't shot it yet, but hoping to do so in the next few weeks.

Anyhoo, glad to be here and looking forward to learning a lot!

Cheers

D

Welcome from Wisconsin! I gather that my family backed Mary Queen of Scots... so we all ended up across the pond as indentured servants. Sucked to be us I guess. Always wanted to visit, but it just isn't in the cards I guess.

Hi all. I'm new here. Been shooting for about forty years but only got into muzzleloaders a few years back.
I run a Rogers and Spence - which I really enjoy. Acquired a Beretta ML Tricentennial OU shotgun back around the start of the plague. Havn't shot it yet, but hoping to do so in the next few weeks.

Anyhoo, glad to be here and looking forward to learning a lot!

Cheers

D
Any interest in 17c traditional guns ?' Snapis 'ect .
Rudyard

Latest posts

Back