• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hi, from Jeromesville,Ohio

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Winchester97

40 Cal
Reaction score
Hi, just joined up after lurking for some time. A great resource with valuable information galore. I have been shooting percussion guns for years, but just fell victim to the flintlock. I had brushed them off for years due to completely unfounded beliefs....until now. Thanks to a like-new .54 Renegade flinter I bought a few months ago. I followed that with a TVM .62 smoothbore fowler, now looking for my next purchase! I am hooked. Glad to have finally come to my senses at long last.

Welcome to the forum Winchester!

We’re glad to have ya my friend. Sounds like you’ve been bitten by the black powder bug. Unfortunately, there’s no cure. One will turn into another and so on.

Anyway, if ya have to have something incurable? I couldn’t think of a better affliction.

Many of our members have extensive knowledge and experience. They’d be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have my friend.

We also look forward to hearing more from you in the very near future.

Welcome aboard.

Respectfully, Cowboy

Welcome to the forum Winchester!

We’re glad to have ya my friend. Sounds like you’ve been bitten by the black powder bug. Unfortunately, there’s no cure. One will turn into another and so on.

Anyway, if ya have to have something incurable? I couldn’t think of a better affliction.

Many of our members have extensive knowledge and experience. They’d be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have my friend.

We also look forward to hearing more from you in the very near future.

Welcome aboard.

Respectfully, Cowboy
Thanks a bunch! Will try to chime in here and there. What a great forum, a lot of knowledge here.

Back