• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hi from Iowa!

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trentu

32 Cal
Reaction score
Found this forum and thought I would try it out. Have just started to learn about black powder guns. Trying to build a couple.

Welcome to the forum.

There's a lot of information about shooting and building muzzleloading guns here on the forum. Check out the Gun Builder's Bench.
It is there to provide information about everything from fixing little problems to building complete guns from scratch. We have some of the best builders in the nation visiting that area as well as dozens of people who have only built a few guns and all of them will be more than happy to answer any questions you might have.

I'm sure you are going to enjoy the time you spend here. :)

Welcome @trentu ! When I first moved out to Idaho from North Carolina, friends would ask me on the phone how life in Iowa was. So welcome from Idaho, or Iowa, or something! This is a fantastic place to get all kinds of information and to interact with fellow enthusiasts from all over.

Back