• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hi from Holland

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cel

32 Cal
Reaction score
Nice to have a look around here! I am not a muzzle loader but a collector of antique weapons, including black powder weapons. I suspect there are some similarities between them.
Came across this forum by accident in my online search to identify a percussion rifle I own (see my other post). It seems like a nice forum so you probably "see" me more often.

Welcome, welcome, and welkom!

Speaking for many here I’m sure, we’d love to know more about black powder shooting and muzzleloading over there if you care to enlighten us!

That movie ‘The Admiral’ about Michel de Ruyter, with black powder cannons, is EXCELLENT, one of my favorite nautical movies! It ranks right up there with ‘Master and Commander’!

Nice to have a look around here! I am not a muzzle loader but a collector of antique weapons, including black powder weapons. I suspect there are some similarities between them.
Came across this forum by accident in my online search to identify a percussion rifle I own (see my other post). It seems like a nice forum so you probably "see" me more often.
you are welcome here

Back