• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

hi from eastern europe

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daud Barry

32 Cal.
Reaction score
hi y'all,just getting into bp shooting for the first time, used to shoot in air force cadets and on adventeures abroad when based in the uk. now live in a country where muzzle loading at least is unregulated, and centre fire is legal with a fire arms license. i'm a bit of a hillbilly, don't like laws and just want to be left to live my life how i choose, without harming others of course. bought a traditions deerhunter kit, built it, looks good, just looking for a hassle free range nearby so i can start experimenting with loads. cheers d

Glad to meet you! Welcome to the hobby. We all share our knowledge, wisdom, and conjectures.

Welcome to the camp.

I know you will find this site interesting and helpful.
Our members are always more than happy to answer any question you have so feel free to ask about anything that deals with muzzleloading. :)

Welcome to the forum!

I work with individuals in Bratislava and neighboring countries as well. I've always found them to express interest in my muzzleloading and hunting interests when they find out about it or see my pictures.

Always love to see pictures from other countries, so don't hesitate to post a few with game, or camp, etc! :thumbsup:

Back