• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hi from a new member

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Loren

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey to all I am a new member here and I have been away from shooting muzzle loaders for about 18 years but I am getting in to it again and I just bought a T-C renegade in 54 cal and it should arrive in a few days and can't hardly wait.I have been shooting short range center fire benchrest for the last 20 years and I am just burned out on it for a while.So I thought I would try some different shooting sports for a while and I have always liked muzzle loaders and black powder cartridge rifles. Any way I just thought I would say Hi and maybe join in for a while.
Thanks Loren

Welcome to the forum! Shooting BlackPowder is very addictive but in a good way. I guarantee you will not get burnt out shooting muzzleloaders. I bet after you have been shooting for a while your only complaint will be that you will want another muzzleloader and then another and on and on. It happens to all of us! Any questions that you may have or advice needed, just ask the members here. Many have decades of experience and would be more than glad to help you out. They have saved my butt on making hasty decisions on purchases among a multitude of other things. I take this forum like I take my vitamins, I have to have both on a daily basis. I learn something new every day here. I am excited for you and welcome aboard. Now Go Make Some smoke and let us know how your day turned out. God Bless, Respectfully, cowboys1062. :hatsoff:

Back