• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hi-dee Ho, everyone! From sunny Florida

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
My name is Ron and I live in the Florida panhandle on the Big Bend coast. I have a small farm and I pretend I'm retired. I've been an avid muzzle loader fan for many moons. I've owned a few from .30 to .69. I've built a few kits, forged a few knives and tools, made some pretty goo gaws and frew farra, and done a heck of a lot of leather work. I'm married to the lady Annette, a fine a partner as a man can want. I was born in '53, thrown out with the the bath water, raised by a pair of rabid panthers and potty trained at gunpoint. Tates Hell is my playground and I fear nothing. I swim across the gulf of Mexico once a week to stay in shape and chew the heads off hammer head sharks. I never lie and I'm a crack shot. Think I'll settle back and enjoy this forum. Thanks for letting me join!

Welcome from ~1500 miles to the west. :thumb: I can't claim to have been raised by panthers, but I've been told more than once that I must have been raised in a barn. 😃

Back