• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hi All! New member here

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thalison1977

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Hi All,

I am a new member and just wanted to say, HI. I live in central Michigan and am learning about primitive muzzleloading ( pre- inline). I have set several goals for myself to hunt whitetail here in MI. I understand that the likelihood of shooting a 160" class deer here is doable, yet unlikely, so I have made the decision to hunt deer each legal way to do so. I still need to successfully hunt with percussion, flintlock rifles. I would ask for pointers, and information to assist me in achieving these goal. I am in the market for a TC greyhawk and a TC Firestorm. I am partial to both these options. I look forward to speaking with you and Thanks for the add!

Welcome from Kentucky.

"I would ask for pointers, and information to assist me in achieving these goal."

Use "Traditional" guns built historically correct to enhance the experience to connect with your ancestors instead of plastic stock guns. Use the best guns with quality locks to increase your chances. For a Flintlock look into a Kibler. Good luck!

Welcome from Kentucky.

"I would ask for pointers, and information to assist me in achieving these goal."

Use "Traditional" guns built historically correct to enhance the experience to connect with your ancestors instead of plastic stock guns. Use the best guns with quality locks to increase your chances. For a Flintlock look into a Kibler. Good luck!
Well said, Hatchet-Jack. ‘Poet

Back