• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hey Y'all

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
mini.jpg
enjoy yer stay and have fun

Last edited:
Thank you Old Rust.

God's Country, SW Virginia.

Can't say the inlines didn't do the job, lol. It's time though for me to go back to where I started with it. The time before inlines were even a thing, and a T/C Hawken was one of the best a poor man's money could buy. View attachment 117745

That is an outstanding buck. Well done. I've no doubt that Tennessee Mountain is going to fit right in down there. Yes sir those TC Hawken & Renegades got a lot of us started in muzzleloading. I still appreciate and have a few of them as I never transitioned over to those unmentionables. I'm still pretty much a flint guy like I started out.
We won't discuss those "Evil" Things <G>. They are for our sister site. That will keep us both from getting in trouble from the forums respected mods and the Moderators. PM me if you like.

Again, Welcome to the forum

O.R.

Welcome from central Pennsyltucky. I am jealous of you because you are new here and already much cooler and more useful than I can ever be. Nice knife, really well done. No shortage of buyers of quality tools around here

Welcome from central Pennsyltucky. I am jealous of you because you are new here and already much cooler and more useful than I can ever be. Nice knife, really well done. No shortage of buyers of quality tools around here
Nah, don't be jealous. A long pretty much dirt-poor life has taught me how to make just about everything I've ever needed or wanted out of necessity. I am happy to make my own stuff though, because most times store bought doesn't live up to expectations.

Putting coats of BLO on my latest fresh tomahawk in between gluing up slabs for the dinning room chairs. I probably won't throw this 'hawk. It's too pretty to miss what I'm throwing at. Lol.
Screenshot_20220202-203059_Gallery.jpg
Screenshot_20220202-203050_Gallery.jpg

Saying hello from somewhere up in the Appalachian Mountains.

Very long time blackpowder shooter and hunter who is hitting the refresh button on traditional muzzleloaders after a couple three decades with the inlines. I want the self sufficient experience this go around. I already do a lot of bullet casting and plan to perfect making my own powder and caps.

On the side I make knives and tomahawks and do simple leather work such as axe covers, knife sheaths, and pistol holsters. Currently waiting for my Tennessee Mountain longrifle kit to drop from TVM. Looking forward to getting started on that.

Howdy, I'm born and bred Texan, but would love to spend some time in your world, sure looks pretty up there.
Welcome to the forum.

Back