• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hey from PA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jakeytoo

40 Cal
Reaction score
Been away from this for too long. Time and circumstances change one’s priorities. It remains a passion just not a high priority. Hopefully, I can contribute a little, after near 40 years of muzzleloaders I still can learn.

I was south of you this morning on the mountain above Fairfield and it was ridiculous!
That would put you a little south and east. Mostly east, depending exactly where.

17 years ago, a bunch of us rode out to Shanksville to visit the Flight 93 memorial. US30 on the Tuscarora mtn was covered with them. I live just outside of Chambersburg.

Welcome, my family visited gettysburg last weekend. I made a stop over in Chambersburg at a little blackpowder shop; Fort Chambers Blackpowder shop. Nice old man to talk to. Left with 3 boxes of hornady great plains and a few other things. Our family loves that area.

Latest posts

Back