Hey from PA

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

excess650

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Chambersburg - Neat & lovely Dutch town, some 50 years ago anyhow.
It has changed dramatically! I stopped at a convenience store on the west side a few years back and thought I was in a 3rd world country.

Tanker

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Sorry….never heard of it…….just kidding, we’re nearly neighbors. Ever go to a shoot at St. Thomas ?
I went 1 time a few years ago plan on going again. I always plan on it then something comes up. I started a muzzleloader group at mercersburg sportsmens a year or so back. Unfortunately we just couldn't get people to show up.

Jakeytoo

40 Cal
Reaction score
I was one of the members that started the club at St. Thomas, like you, something seems to come up. I left them in ‘99. A string of bad luck kept me from enjoying the sport. Divorce, job loss…..never had the time or money afterwards. I went to a couple of shots in the last three years. The last rendezvous I attended was the GNAR in Ft. Loudon in 2004(?).

Jakeytoo

40 Cal
Reaction score
Thanks a bunch guys. I wish I had known about this forum years ago.

Tanker

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
I was one of the members that started the club at St. Thomas, like you, something seems to come up. I left them in ‘99. A string of bad luck kept me from enjoying the sport. Divorce, job loss…..never had the time or money afterwards. I went to a couple of shots in the last three years. The last rendezvous I attended was the GNAR in Ft. Loudon in 2004(?).
If you ever want to get together and do a little shooting just give me yell.