Hey from PA

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Jakeytoo

40 Cal
Reaction score
Been away from this for too long. Time and circumstances change one’s priorities. It remains a passion just not a high priority. Hopefully, I can contribute a little, after near 40 years of muzzleloaders I still can learn.

excess650

50 Cal.
Reaction score
I haven’t seen a single one. I found one empty shell, nothing else. I’d probably run into a bunch ( literally ) if I took a bike ride in the mountains.
I was south of you this morning on the mountain above Fairfield and it was ridiculous!

Jakeytoo

40 Cal
Reaction score
I was south of you this morning on the mountain above Fairfield and it was ridiculous!
That would put you a little south and east. Mostly east, depending exactly where.

17 years ago, a bunch of us rode out to Shanksville to visit the Flight 93 memorial. US30 on the Tuscarora mtn was covered with them. I live just outside of Chambersburg.

Rifleratt

Pilgrim
Reaction score
Welcome, my family visited gettysburg last weekend. I made a stop over in Chambersburg at a little blackpowder shop; Fort Chambers Blackpowder shop. Nice old man to talk to. Left with 3 boxes of hornady great plains and a few other things. Our family loves that area.

kvermilion

32 Cal
Reaction score
NEPA here just got on here myself week or so ago, welcome hope to get out to the local clubs to shoot