• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hey from Oklahoma

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hey from Northern Oklahoma. Not new to muzzleloading at all, been shooting for 55 years and shooting black powder for about 40 of those. I'm a Civil War historian and was a CW living history re-enactor for about 30 years. Just getting back into BP again after a new outdoor range opened in my county in the past year. Nothing fancy, just a .50-cal. TC Renegade and my Euroarms Pattern 1853 .58-cal. three-band British Enfield. Put lead through it for the first time about a week ago after shooting off a lot of blanks over the years. Enjoy reading muzzleloading posts, picking up tidbits and hope to contribute here and there.

Back