• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hey from Alabama

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

tradgear

32 Cal
Reaction score
I'm looking forward to watching other people enjoying the muzzleloader. My Grandfather had a large collection of Civil War muskets. He would take my Dad and I out to the range and shoot them. He was an avid Civil War re-enactor in the 60's and 70's. Unfortunately, his collection was stolen from him, but he was able to pass the bug down to me.
I have a T/C Cherokee 45 that Poppa Hall bought me when I was thirteen (fifty now),T/C Hawkens 45, a T/C Renegade 50, and a CVA Optima Pro 45.
I haven't killed anything with my sidelocks, but I plan to work on that this season.
Tradgear

I'm looking forward to watching other people enjoying the muzzleloader. My Grandfather had a large collection of Civil War muskets. He would take my Dad and I out to the range and shoot them. He was an avid Civil War re-enactor in the 60's and 70's. Unfortunately, his collection was stolen from him, but he was able to pass the bug down to me.
I have a T/C Cherokee 45 that Poppa Hall bought me when I was thirteen (fifty now),T/C Hawkens 45, a T/C Renegade 50, and a CVA Optima Pro 45.
I haven't killed anything with my sidelocks, but I plan to work on that this season.
Tradgear
your very welcome here

Tradgear
If you are interested in shooting Civil War-era black powder firearms, we have about 5 competitions a year at Brierfield Ironworks State Park, just south of Birmingham.

You are in the Deep South Region of the North-South Skirmish Association.

We are always looking for new shooters.

Here is the region web page:
http://www.deepsouthnssa.com/
Here is my team's web page:
https://4thla.weebly.com/
Don't let the team names fool you - our team has no one living in Louisiana anymore. Most of us live in Alabama. As long as you can make it to Brierfield, you can shoot on any team. Of course, we'd love to have you shoot with us!

Latest posts

Back