• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hey everyone! From TN

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome! I'm in West Tn. Originally from Nashville. You must be up around Cookville.Glad to see others from TN on here! We all need to get together a start a Club or something. :grin:

Blizzard of 93 said:
welcome to the Forum from a member across the Smokies in WNC.
oh - ditch the glock and buy a metal pistol with decocker/safety

S&W 5906 takes that role. :)

And glad to see so many close to me, it seems like a popular hobby around this area. And yes I am located between Cookeville and Crossville!

Blizzard of 93 said:
welcome to the Forum...
oh - ditch the glock and buy a metal pistol with decocker/safety
:)
Halaluela!!! Try a m1911 you won't be sorry.Enjoy the forum and listen there are not all that many TROLLs.This is an very well mannered fourm! :hatsoff:

I second that M1911 I like them but right now have two CZ's,but would love a M1911,but not enuff of that green stuff around nowdays.

Hey that Club idea sounds good,maybe I could go to West Tn hunin that way.Talk it up some more.

Hey tom my Inlaws live in Reno& Carson City,Have you ever been to Bodie just into Cal near Bridgeport.

Latest posts

Back