• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hey everyone! From TN

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Glock19Fan

32 Cal.
Reaction score
I just wanted to say hey to everyone and give a brief intro. :)

I am a prior service member from Tennessee with a lifelong interest in the hobby of shooting. My interest has shifted lately to antique weapons and collectables in general which is what brought me here. I am pretty knowledgeable in other areas of the sport but lack a significant amount when it comes to antique firearms and muzzleloading in general. I hope to learn what I lack in antique muzzleloaders on this forum!

:hatsoff:

Welcome In :hatsoff: Now grab yourself a seat,have a good cup of coffee,and hold on! This is where the fun begins,This s##& is addictive :blah:

:hatsoff: Howdy,good ta have ya here.Plenty a good learnin here :thumbsup: Griz

Welcome to the gang! Few centuries of muzzleloading experience here. Feel free to ask any questions you have but expect several answers, all of which may be correct! :wink:

Welcome aboard, friend! I'm from just north of you'uns a piece, and a G23 shooter, too. Give a shout if I can help out. This can be a confusing and VERY expensive hobby, but it's worth every penny and it's tons of fun!

Welcome from Northern Minnesota! Where we hunt deer with muzzleloaders at -14 below zero BRRR! I must be crazy.

Welcome. I live in the middle Tn area. We got a few others on this board from the great state of Tennessee. Glad to have your here and be sure and jump right in.

Jeff

:hatsoff:
Welcome......blackpowder and history can be addictive.....i know!
I'm in lower Tn, so I HAD to make a couple on Southern Mtn rifles just because..... :youcrazy:

And horns....

Then more tools.....

And, because I have the tools....I must make rifles.....and horns.... :youcrazy:

Welcome,I'm in East Tenn.I guess you are around Crossville maybe.I'm near Tellico Lake.

Welcome to the forum, from another Tennessee boy (Sequatchie valley) retired in Las Vegas, Nv...???

welcome to the Forum from a member across the Smokies in WNC.
oh - ditch the glock and buy a metal pistol with decocker/safety

welcome from West TN from a hopeless flintlock addict. I cant bring myself to shoot anything else anymore. I shoot paper, steel and any critter that has a season with mine.

Welcome G19F, First off Thanks for your service. :hatsoff: I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for here. We have a lot of knowledgeable and talented individuals here. I'm over on the other side of Nashville about 70 miles WNW. :thumbsup:

Back