• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Help with value of W M Moore &Co. shotgun.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

dmiller

32 Cal
Reaction score
My husband passed 2 months ago. Looking for help on the value of this. A friend wants it for a wall hanger. I believe it is still shootable. W M Moore&Co. Damasus double barrel percussion. Thank you for looking. Appreciate any advice. It is local no shipping.
shotgun.jpg
shotgun2.jpg
shotgun4.jpg
shotgun6.jpg
shotgun7.jpg
shotgun8.jpg
shotgun9.jpg

Attachments

• shotgun13.jpg
    shotgun13.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
Appears to be much more than a Wall Hanger.

Do you know any reputable and trustworthy gunsmiths in your area?

Having it looked at would be of benefit.
Thank you. There is 2 that I trust. They do not handle these older firearms. I will do searching in the area to see who would know about it. I do not know where husband got it from. He was very knowledgeable about older firearms. When I do find the right shop. I will take the guy who wants to buy with me. Appreciate your advice.

Your shotgun looks to be in nice condition but it is not a percussion muzzleloader. It is a cartridge shotgun with outside hammers. It appears to be in good condition and likely dates from the late eighteen hundreds to early part of the nineteen hundreds.

Latest posts

Back