• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

HELP!! UPS wont ship ML

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'd be sending myself packages daily if that came to my door. :rotf:

Lets talk about overnite delivery options! :hmm: :surrender: :grin:

Davy

Same thing here in "Joisey"! When I ship anything that can go bang, I transport it to a local sporting goods store. The owner is a member at one of the four clubs that my son and I belong to. Even if it is a warranty repair job! The guy does all of the paperwork, nice and legal since he is an FFL. He bubble-wraps the thing, insures it, etc., etc., and charges me less than a $10.00 bill over his shipping costs :wink: .

I help a small guy stay in business, and I never have to stand in a line to ship or receive anything :wink: . Between the gas prices and the time saved, I figure that I'm ahead of the game :haha: . And my friend's store is only 2 miles from my house :shocked2: .

New Jersey residents are just used to this I guess. :v

Dave

HOLY SMOKE Somebody send me something, anything!! OH WAIT A MINUTE , that don't look like my delivery guy, Shucks :surrender: :surrender:

I've never had any trouble with UPS.
1st was it a real UPS or the ups store shipping?
They suck!
2nd. never tell any shipping clerk what is in the box.
3rd never mark the package as containing a firearm.
4th take it to the post office and ship it priority mail.
5th follow the items listed above. :hmm:

BPB

I use a UPS store to ship and get all my mail, haveing said that the only trouble I ever had sending a MLs (about 35-40 the last 3 yrs was a change in management BUT at that time someone had run the UPS rules up here for MLS and I had him look it up on here ( he cked to see if it was real on his UPS site ) and I have never had a word out of him again and no hassles at all, now if you could go back about a yr here and find that posting.... Fred :hatsoff:

Back