• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Help please what’s it worth?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You might also advertise it as a F-F deal listing your state, meaning face to face and then you don't have to ship it, the buyer comes to you. Meet in a public place, as I always do. If you ship it go to Wal-Mart and buy 2-3 cheap bath towels and wrap the barrel and the stock individually, one towel for the barrel and 2 for the stock, after you disassemble it, so each component is padded well. That's what I do. Put the two wedges in a large envelope so they don't get lost. Oil the barrel well before wrapping. Then put them together in one box. Do not tell the shipping company what the box contains or you might have a hassle, even tho it is legal to ship a BP gun directly to a buyer. Sometimes you mention "gun" and the receiving clerk goes ballistic. Insure it for full value and send the buyer the tracking number. Forgive me if you know all of this, but some people aren't used to shipping guns. Good luck and let us all know when you list it for sale so we can check the ads. Thanks.
Two Elks- thank you for the info. I’ve never shipped a gun before so your tips are appreciated. Believe me I had ZERO intention of telling the shipping clerk what’s in the box. Lol.
I know I’m going to sell it, it’s just a matter of when I can put up the ad & be prepared to wrap & ship it.

Welcome and good luck with the sell. Just me but having a BP gun around and not shooting it would be unthinkable at my home. Metallic cartridge guns are another one of my interests, too.

Back