• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

KYCoffeeman

32 Cal
Reaction score
KYCoffeeman has joined.
I have been a muzzleloader since the early 80s. My first purchase was the Dixie Tennessee Mountain Rifle for like, $225. Just handed it down to my son who immediately upgraded it with an L&R lock. I like the way he thinks alrady. Today, I teach blackpowder riflery to 4-H kids. They love it as do I. I am always on the lookout for affordable shooting pieces. I try to get them exposed to all the traditional designs I can before they start out with the inline and pyrodex pellets. Like many others, I lament the negative impact our nanny state regulations have impacted this fine sport. I look forward to some future discussions.

KYCoffeeman has joined.
I have been a muzzleloader since the early 80s. My first purchase was the Dixie Tennessee Mountain Rifle for like, $225. Just handed it down to my son who immediately upgraded it with an L&R lock. I like the way he thinks alrady. Today, I teach blackpowder riflery to 4-H kids. They love it as do I. I am always on the lookout for affordable shooting pieces. I try to get them exposed to all the traditional designs I can before they start out with the inline and pyrodex pellets. Like many others, I lament the negative impact our nanny state regulations have impacted this fine sport. I look forward to some future discussions.
welcome to the forum

Back