• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello?

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Jeez guys, nothing on here for over two months. What's everybody been up to?

Worked on my Renegade flinter, back in the winter and that's 'bout all I've accomplished this year. Just felt blah all summer and kept telling myself there's always tomorrow. Until I got to working in late Aug, between that and running around for family things hardly have a day for myself it seems.

But, Soon I'll start taking my father-in-law for our annual hunts. Priority is to fill his tags but thinking about bringing one of my front staffers in case we stumble into a twofer.

Last edited by a moderator:
im still alive.
ive been tinkering on small stuff.
playing with raw dug clay a bit.
found a wool blanket and dyed it green to make a match coat. now it needs some sort of fastener probably its going to get a button.
i dyed my buckskin pants so the more match the rest of my clothes.
walkingeagle, his gal (next time she has to stay at home as she shoots too good) and i did some shooting at the range.
basically fiddling with whatever happens along.
OU
tom

yonderin;
I'm still here n breathin' Good to hear that old ugly and my buddy Walk are makin' smoke. Never underestimate them women, they'll do ya.' in every time!!
I ain't heard much a nuthin' on this forum either lately?
I'm lookin' to turn out a batch a knives over this coming Winter, provided the Good Lord lets me stick around that long? It's cold in my shop, so I only do what I can do?
Good to hear from ya.'
God bless and watch yer top knot:
Two Feathers

IMG_1838.jpg

Old Ugly can spin a yarn with the best o’them! His shootin is as fine as his outfit, an he is as classy as his picture portrays. A fine gentleman he is, fur shore!!
I haven’t been up to much in regards to our hobby. Went shooting a couple times, and hunting once in the bitter cold. My lady is likely gonna make a gun cover for her Hawken, and I’ve been watching for a smoothbore barrel for my Renegade up here, but no luck yet. Might have to build one.
Walk

Welcome back my friend.

Know what you mean by not having much time to do much anymore. I’m sort of in the same boat. My wife is in ill health. Taking care of her along with everything else that needs to be done is more than a plate full.

Anyway, glad you’re back my friend.

Respectfully, Cowboy

Howdy Cowboy:
It's been awhile since we've spoken. I'm sorry to hear about your wife's health.
My sincerest best wishes and prayers for her speedy recovery.
Stay safe, and take care my friend.
God bless:
Two Feathers

Welcome back my friend.

Know what you mean by not having much time to do much anymore. I’m sort of in the same boat. My wife is in ill health. Taking care of her along with everything else that needs to be done is more than a plate full.

Anyway, glad you’re back my friend.

Respectfully, Cowboy
I sympathize, took care of my wife for two years before the cancer finally took her, I will pray for complete healing for your wife.

Jeez guys, nothing on here for over two months. What's everybody been up to?

Worked on my Renegade flinter, back in the winter and that's 'bout all I've accomplished this year. Just felt blah all summer and kept telling myself there's always tomorrow. Until I got to working in late Aug, between that and running around for family things hardly have a day for myself it seems.

But, Soon I'll start taking my father-in-law for our annual hunts. Priority is to fill his tags but thinking about bringing one of my front staffers in case we stumble into a twofer.
Welcome back. I too disappeared for a while, a couple of years at least.

I went to our first Sunday of the month shoot out here and had good results. We had around a dozen people show up.7 I managed to get the target shot for the postal contest on this forum also. I brought a new shooter with me and he had a good time.

Latest posts

Back