• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome to the forum my friend.

You say that you’re having a problem trying to figure out this site? I’ll attempt to give you a brief rundown, so please bare with me if you will?

The Muzzleloading Forum is divided into to sub forum’s, mini forum’s if you will. These sub forum’s cover an array of many interest’s that are Black Powder related. Types of muzzleloader’s, identification, general information, builders section, crafts, history, and much more!

You just have to spend a little time and see all the different categories that this forum has to offer.

Anyway, many of our members have years of knowledge and experience. They’d be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have?

We also look forward to hearing more from you in the very near future my friend.

Welcome aboard.

Respectfully, Cowboy

Last edited:
Welcome to the Forum.

Click on each sub-forum title in the left column of the page. That will open the index of all past threads under that topic. You can then scroll through all the thread titles, clicking on ones that interest you. You will find much knowledge there, also periods of intense bickering 😄 most of it well intentioned.
The threads go all the way back to the early days of the Forum. Have fun.

And don't be shy about asking questions.

Richard/Grumpa

Welcome from Utah. My advice is to get on the forum and just start clicking buttons. I've only been a member for about a month now and I can tell you that the folks on board are the most friendliest, helpful and personable people you will find on any forum bar non. I have been a member of several other shooting forums for years, but I truly have enjoyed this one the most -by far. I have met new friends that it seems I have known for a lifetime, received answers to questions I have been wanting to ask and have thoroughly loved giving and receiving input. Well worth the small fee to become a MLF supporter, especially if it will keep the forum going.

Welcome to the forum my friend.

You say that you’re having a problem trying to figure out this site? I’ll attempt to give you a brief rundown, so please bare with me if you will?

The Muzzleloading Forum is divided into to sub forum’s, mini forum’s if you will. These sub forum’s cover an array of many interest’s that are Black Powder related. Types of muzzleloader’s, identification, general information, builders section, crafts, history, and much more!

You just have to spend a little time and see all the different categories that this forum has to offer.

Anyway, many of our members have years of knowledge and experience. They’d be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have?

We also look forward to hearing more from you in the very near future my friend.

Welcome aboard.

Respectfully, Cowboy
Thank you for the help.

Back