• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Trooper61

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello from North Carolina. I joined awhile back but never got around to introducing myself. My name’s Jimmy and I’m getting into black powder matchlock muskets. I’m looking forward to learning from y’all.

Welcome to the forum. :)

Matchlock muskets? Sounds like fun.
You'll have to really give Mr. Peabody's Wayback Machine a workout to get back to the days those were around. Come to think about it, you have to get into some sort of Wayback Machine to even know what Mr. Peabody's Wayback Machine is.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your visits to the forum. :thumb:

Welcome, Jimmy! Hope you like the Forum, and I too am intrigued by Matchlocks and would like to build a type of arquebus used by the English in Virginia, circa 1610. Don't hesitate to share your thoughts; you'll find this a very friendly place to learn and teach. Good smoking, George.

Trooper61, welcome to the Forum.

I am one of the NMLRA Field Reps for NC and can assist you with anything blackpowder in the Tarheel State. We have a number of NMLRA Charter Clubs from Asheville to Jacksonville.

If I can help you, contact me at: [email protected]

Again, you will not be disappointed here.

Buck Buchanan
Fayetteville

Latest posts

Back