• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello to all

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Turtle Dave

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hello to all in the forum. I live about 40 miles NW of Chicago. I'm brand new to flintLock shooting.
Back in my youth, I used to be a civil war reinactor
For a brief time.
I am going to need a lot of advice and help.

:hatsoff: Howdy Dave.You came to the right forum to learn all about Black Powder and flintlocks.Just ask away.Griz

Dave, Welcome to the forum! You have come to the right place and we are glad that you have found us.

This is the best place to learn about traditional muzzleloaders and BP shooting. The forum also covers all the other aspects that go along with it.

This is a very friendly forum made up of great folks. The majority have decades of knowledge and experience. They would be more than glad to answer any questions that may come up or have now.

The forum is also a lively place with new topics being created on a daily basis.

I guarantee you will learn alot here and continue to grow in knowledge every time you visit the forum. I learn something new here on a daily basis.

No matter what kind of flintlock you shoot, it will more than likely be covered right here. We also have a search feature located on the top of the forum's pages. It is a great tool to utilize when you want to do some research on something specific.

Again, we are glad that you have found us and look forward to hearing from you in the near future.

Welcome aboard my friend! Respectfully, Cowboy :hatsoff:

Welcome aboard. Plenty of advice around here. Heck, most of it's actually pretty good too.

Welcome to the forum, I'll see you over in the flintlock section!

Back