• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello to all from Tucson, Arizona

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
I recently sold a T/C Renegade with a .45 and .50 Cal. barrel that I had for 46 years. One week after the sale, a young lady shot her first Coues Whitetail Deer with the .45. I have a .50 Cal. Pedersoli Missouri River Hawken that I absolutely love the way it shoots. It's still a virgin, because I haven't taken a deer or elk with it yet. I have 5 record book entries in the Longhunter Society Record book in the typical and non-typical Coues Whitetail Deer categories. I also have several entries in the Elk categories. I'm glad I found this site only to be able to relate with fellow enthusiasts who enjoy shooting and hunting with muzzleloaders. Looking forward to making and meeting new friends and exchanging ideas.

Back