• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello to all from South Carolina

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Glad I found this forum. I was "chasing squirrels" and accidentally discovered y'all.
I've been an active black powder shooter, builder, reenactor, hunter, historian, and competitor for over 45 years.
I dunno if I can bring anything to the table here, but I sure do appreciate being included.
I'm no social media guy, in fact this is only the second forum of any kind that I've signed up for.

You got me a tad curious. You mentioned being a member of another forum. I regularly send messages to another guy from South Carolina as we are both members of a Civil War forum. Your other forum wouldn't be a Civil War forum would it?

You got me a tad curious. You mentioned being a member of another forum. I regularly send messages to another guy from South Carolina as we are both members of a Civil War forum. Your other forum wouldn't be a Civil War forum would it?
No sir, it is not.
It a motorcycle forum that spun off from the old BMW Explore website. About 60 people that just wanted to stay in touch.
Other than MLF here and those guys, I don't even do Facebook.

Back