Hello there from California

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

Reaction score
My avatar shows my neighbor, Willy Coyote. He is Wile E's cousin 🤣 Thanks to everyone for the great advice I've been getting since I've been here, it is so much appreciated.
I got rid of all of my black powder for a few years, but now I'm back again. I figured I might as well go big this time, and I got the .72 Kodiak Safari Express. I actually bought it from a member of this forum, a totally awesome guy. This is a great place to shop,
I just put some feelers out, and I got some great offers and advice. It's good to be here, thanks for having me 🙂

Reaction score
My avatar shows my neighbor, Willy Coyote. He is Wile E's cousin 🤣 Thanks to everyone for the great advice I've been getting since I've been here, it is so much appreciated.
I got rid of all of my black powder for a few years, but now I'm back again. I figured I might as well go big this time, and I got the .72 Kodiak Safari Express. I actually bought it from a member of this forum, a totally awesome guy. This is a great place to shop,
I just put some feelers out, and I got some great offers and advice. It's good to be here, thanks for having me 🙂
Must be tough, though, to be in what they want to consider a "Lead Free" State!:)

Reaction score
Coyotes are smart and tough! It's kind of a shame they're considered universally an open-season pest! I realize they cause problems, though.
We have a great relationship, they stay away from the chickens and me, and we stay away from them. It works out great. They are awesome at keeping the gophers down, I can't walk across the property without spraining an ankle sinking in a gopher hole 😕

Reaction score
Welcome, from North Carolina! I live in the ‘burbs here, and I still have at least a couple of your Willy’s cousins who run the creek behind my house (along with a herd of whitetail deer, at least a couple grey foxes, a clown car of raccoons, possums, barred owls, various hawks, great blue herons, etc.) 😎

Latest posts