• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello the camp!~

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
riverrat43,
welcome to the forum glad you have decided to give up lurking and join in. lots of information and good
people here to answer any ??? you mite have. hope you will join in and contribute whenever you can.
again welcome and stay active
HAPPY HOLIDAYS
I am snake-eyes :peace: :) :thumbsup: :)

meow....................bob

233262.jpg

Cats! Ewwwww...have always thought of them as simply furry targets! No offense to cat owners...just kidding.. I have had the riverrat handle for a long, long time. First, from some of my compadres in SEA who wore the title and then from hunting on family property on the river. Just no place I'd rather be than in that 'ol river swamp.

I haven't fired a modern rifle in the two years I've had my flintlock. It's a late Lancaster ( Dickert school) in .50 cal made for me by a fellow named "Hoot" AL Neubauer up in Newton, Iowa. Ain't nothing like making that smoke! Lately, I think I've been coming down with the symptoms of smoothboreitus. Doubtful there's a cure, but maybe I can hang in there till the symptoms ease off a bit. Maybe.

Riverrat 43, did you used to post on the Muzzle Loader Mag board? If so, why don't you post some pictures of those power horns you made?

Latest posts

Back