• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello, new guy from Ohio.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kyle M.

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello everyone. My name is Kyle and I'm from North Central Ohio. I've been shooting for about 20 years, since I was 10 years old or so. My first gun was a .54 caliber CVA Bobcat that my dad bought me from Bass Pro for my 12th birthday. That was the gun I learned muzzleloading and bullet casting with. I'm a habitual trader and have been through all kinds of firearms since but I'm starting to get back into the BP and muzzleloader scene as I was starting to miss it. I still have the Bobcat along with a .50 caliber CVA Optima V2, a .75 caliber matchlock musket, and 3 cap and ball revolvers. A Pietta 1851 Navy, Pietta 1851 Navy engraved .44 I know it's not period correct but it's still fun, and a Uberti Remington New Model Army with the case hardened frame. I haven't shot any of the revolvers in the past couple of years but I've been getting myself motivated these last few days and I think I'll take both .44's out today. I also shoot BP in my .45-70 Sharps, and .45 Colt, but those aren't muzzleloaders so they don't really count. Anyway I found the forum through a google seach and thought I'd join. I hope to learn some and be able to contribute from time to time.

Welcome to the forum Kyle.

Sounds like you have an array of black powder guns. You’ll fit right in with the rest of us my friend.

Many members here have years of extensive knowledge and experience. They’d be more than happy to answer any questions that you may have?

We look forward to hearing more from you in the very near future my friend.

Again, welcome aboard.

Respectfully, Cowboy

Hello everyone. My name is Kyle and I'm from North Central Ohio.
[/QUOTE
Since you are from Ohio, and I am from defeated Nebraska, go fly a kite! 😂 Ohio really kicked our butt, but all kidding aside, you will love this forum, so welcome. Make sure you check out the rules as this is traditional ML only.
Thanks for joining the clan
Flintlocklar🇺🇸

Back