• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello, my name is Bill Rowe, looking at retirement, I have been into Muzzle loading for almost 50 years, and hope to get more involved.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Shooting Black Powder Muzzle loaders since the early 1970's before I was out of high school. I have traveled all through Michigan competing during that decade at local and state level. Have qualified for a 50 patch at Friendship ( cross sticks ), and love flintlocks. I like to build my own guns, but love the work of others. Like they say " Once you fondled one, you want to fondle them all ". I have a nice collection of rifles, and handguns, and I build knifes out of D-2 steel, and make and scrimshaw my own horns. I look forward to making new friends, and helping where I can. Thank you, Cheers,

Attachments

• 20190316_103103.jpg
    20190316_103103.jpg
    97.8 KB · Views: 159
A hearty welcome to you Bill Rowe from the sometime sunny south. Haven't visited Michigan but have bad family there for more than 60 yrs. plans were for a visit this past summer. Covid put a damper on our plans for camping though. Family in Benton Harbor area.
Dave

Shooting Black Powder Muzzle loaders since the early 1970's before I was out of high school. I have traveled all through Michigan competing during that decade at local and state level. Have qualified for a 50 patch at Friendship ( cross sticks ), and love flintlocks. I like to build my own guns, but love the work of others. Like they say " Once you fondled one, you want to fondle them all ". I have a nice collection of rifles, and handguns, and I build knifes out of D-2 steel, and make and scrimshaw my own horns. I look forward to making new friends, and helping where I can. Thank you, Cheers,
Welcome Bill, from the state of Nebraska. This forum continually grows with "new" members here, but not so many seasoned as you. :thumb: You will certainly be able to chime in with some hands on experience for those seeking answers.

Welcome Bill, from Utah. I hope I'm not too far behind you on the retirement stage. Couple more years and I'll be doing black powder full time!

Welcome Bill from sunny Western Australia, sounds like we started about the same time ! I still have the original Pat 53 I started my black powder career with . You will be a most welcome addition here.

Back