Hello, my name is Bill Rowe, looking at retirement, I have been into Muzzle loading for almost 50 years, and hope to get more involved.

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

Bill Rowe

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Shooting Black Powder Muzzle loaders since the early 1970's before I was out of high school. I have traveled all through Michigan competing during that decade at local and state level. Have qualified for a 50 patch at Friendship ( cross sticks ), and love flintlocks. I like to build my own guns, but love the work of others. Like they say " Once you fondled one, you want to fondle them all ". I have a nice collection of rifles, and handguns, and I build knifes out of D-2 steel, and make and scrimshaw my own horns. I look forward to making new friends, and helping where I can. Thank you, Cheers,

Attachments

Kansas Jake

54 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome Bill. I live in kansas, but call Michigan my second home since my daughter and her family live up there.

1950DAVE

32 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
A hearty welcome to you Bill Rowe from the sometime sunny south. Haven't visited Michigan but have bad family there for more than 60 yrs. plans were for a visit this past summer. Covid put a damper on our plans for camping though. Family in Benton Harbor area.
Dave

Larry (Omaha)

54 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Shooting Black Powder Muzzle loaders since the early 1970's before I was out of high school. I have traveled all through Michigan competing during that decade at local and state level. Have qualified for a 50 patch at Friendship ( cross sticks ), and love flintlocks. I like to build my own guns, but love the work of others. Like they say " Once you fondled one, you want to fondle them all ". I have a nice collection of rifles, and handguns, and I build knifes out of D-2 steel, and make and scrimshaw my own horns. I look forward to making new friends, and helping where I can. Thank you, Cheers,
Welcome Bill, from the state of Nebraska. This forum continually grows with "new" members here, but not so many seasoned as you. :thumb: You will certainly be able to chime in with some hands on experience for those seeking answers.

58 Caliber

58 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome from Owego, NY. My daughter, husband and my two grand dogs live in Richland, MI by Kalamazoo.

griffiga

50 Cal.
Reaction score
Welcome Bill, from Utah. I hope I'm not too far behind you on the retirement stage. Couple more years and I'll be doing black powder full time!

D.Summers

40 Cal
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Greetings from the beautiful Blue Ridge! I just retired myself, and it's better than I imagined!!

andy52

45 Cal.
MLF Supporter
Reaction score
Welcome Mr. Rowe from Missouri I've been retire for 7 years and I'm loving every minute of it.

Heelerau

45 Cal.
Reaction score
Welcome Bill from sunny Western Australia, sounds like we started about the same time ! I still have the original Pat 53 I started my black powder career with . You will be a most welcome addition here.