• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello, I've just joined from Easter Ross in the Scottish Highlands.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hello, I've just joined from Easter Ross in the Scottish Highlands. My m-l firearms are: a .36 Pietta Spiller & Burr; a .36 Uberti Navy Remington; a .44 Colt Signature Series; a Pedersoli .45 Frontier Deluxe (Tiger maple) flintlock; an Indian Brown Bess; two original P53 Enfields; a Parker Hale P53; & am acquiring a .451 PH Whitworth (I also have a Mk II & a Mk IV Martini Henry). It's great to get to share the considerable knowledge possessed by members of this forum. Many thanks for letting me become part of it.

Good morning, John - good to see you here. And a huge welcome to what must be the best, and best-informed group of muzzleloading fans on the planet!

I'm pretty certain, after almost twenty years here, you'll find no better place to ask your questions and share your experiences.

Chances are, if you watch them on Youtube, or read about them in a magazine, they are here, too. To save precious electrons, I'm not going to mention them by name - you'll be seeing/hearing them soon enough.

Keep your flints sharp and your your powder dry!

Hello, I've just joined from Easter Ross in the Scottish Highlands. My m-l firearms are: a .36 Pietta Spiller & Burr; a .36 Uberti Navy Remington; a .44 Colt Signature Series; a Pedersoli .45 Frontier Deluxe (Tiger maple) flintlock; an Indian Brown Bess; two original P53 Enfields; a Parker Hale P53; & am acquiring a .451 PH Whitworth (I also have a Mk II & a Mk IV Martini Henry). It's great to get to share the considerable knowledge possessed by members of this forum. Many thanks for letting me become part of it.
Welcome from Illinois! I lived in Scotland for three years while at uni in Aberdeen, passed through and stopped in your area more than a few times!

Welcome, Ross-shire buff/Pilgrim! I'm new to the forum, bit not new to paper patched Whitworth bullets. I've made plenty mistakes to learn from, so maybe I can help along with the rest of the Whitworth community.

Back