• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from York County PA

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I’ve been shooting and hunting for going on 60 years. Just got into traditional flintlock shooting about a year and a half ago. Theres plenty of “help” here in York and Lancaster Counties, so the learning curve is flattened out pretty well if you keep your eyes and ears open. Still kicking myself for not getting into this obsession sooner.
Welcome to the forum!

I’ve been shooting and hunting for going on 60 years. Just got into traditional flintlock shooting about a year and a half ago. Theres plenty of “help” here in York and Lancaster Counties, so the learning curve is flattened out pretty well if you keep your eyes and ears open. Still kicking myself for not getting into this obsession sooner.
I have friends in Thomasville, not far from Cabin Creek Muzzleloading just down the road. I love York-styled horns & guns, and Lancaster is the very 'heart' of the long rifle culture.

Most people in the general population don't think about the War of The Roses, the houses of York and Lancaster, and how today's counties are so named! It's kinda cool. Although it's good that they aren't at war like the olden-days English ones were!

Hello and welcome from South Side Virginia. Have 1 brother in Hanover and another in Spring Grove and was just up and visit a few months back with owner and his son at Cabin Creek. Showing him a Sell rifle that belong to my Great, Great grandfather.

Back