• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from TN

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Not new to muzzle loaders as my family owned a hunting/fishing shop with full gun shop including full gun smithing services, 70's-80's-90's, we were probably the largest Thompson Center dealer in the state (definitely the largest Contender dealer), for the last 20 yrs God has sent me traveling around this country and abroad like a gipsy searching for his soul lol, with the decline of my parents health I've had to come back home so I've got back into my traditional ways, I will be selling some of our ML, I don't keep what I dot use, mostly T/C, a few that I have I've seen referred to as unicorns, and a couple I can't list here, im stating this because people are afraid of scammers when they see someone new to a site selling so I'm also posting a link to my ministry page on Facebook hope this is ok if not then delete, to hopefully gain a little bit of confidence with buyers and there are a couple of guns im looking for as well, I also build a lot of my own accessories, just finished a shooters bag and working on a new set of Mocs, hope to see some of ya at the rendezvous

Gary Hunt Ministries

Latest posts

Back