• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from the Vermont

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thlayli

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello. Deer hunter since 2012, history student since forever. Ordered a Southern rifle from TVM with a delivery date 7 months from now. No one ever called me a quick study but I'm persistent and plan on watching and learning all I can until it arrives, just a little bit after my 50th birthday. Good to be here.

My wife and I are new to the area, moved here from Chicago about 18 months ago. But I've lived all over the place. Born in Minnesota, grew up in Tennessee and went to the University of Kansas. I believe we'll be in Vermont for a good long while though, we love it.

Welcome neighbor, here in South West Vermont there are not as many crazy leftists. My town, Poultney has clean air, clean water, and good hunting. Enjoy your new rifle when you get it.
For a real hoot, come to the Southern Vermont Traditional Biathlon held in Manchester in February, you won't be bored.

Welcome to the forum! It's gonna be a rough 7 months waiting for that sweet rifle. Use some duct tape on your nails so you don't chew them.
Flintlocklar 🇺🇲

Thank you. Bob, been binge watching your youtube videos, great instruction. Watched the loading from the pouch one the other day... I've got a lot to learn.

Thank you. Bob, been binge watching your youtube videos, great instruction. Watched the loading from the pouch one the other day... I've got a lot to learn.

Glad to hear it and thanks! Lots more to pick up here than on my few videos so use the search function, read threads, and feel free to ask here or PM me with any questions. We all love helping new folks get their bearings.....

Where in Oklahoma? I lived in Tulsa during the late 80s. Went to Bishop Kelley High School. Good hamburger town, Tulsa.

Latest posts

Back