Hello from the Ohio River valley

Help Support Muzzle Loading Forum:

OhioHawkeye

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Hey all. Been on here for a while and I posted when I got on. I greet from the ORV, because I live in several states and have 4 physical addresses in 3 states. All are the ORV. I'm a bit of a nomad now that I'm retired. If you know me, you know I love my flintlocks and have been involved with them for nearly 40 years. Photo inset is myself and my unicorn Frosty. (mainly to show that yes, I am a woman) Frosty is a creamello quarterhorse and a great warhorse. He has bright blue eyes. He is my companiion though 18th and 19thc events.

I am greeting all again because it has been obvious that there are those who have not read my signature line. I do not hide who I am in real life and I do not sell stuff online whatsoever. There are many 'hawkeyes' here and I am seriously hoping that is the reason I got slammed in several other posts over this past year.

Please read my signature line. I give my name, and the fact that I am a WOMAN.... Read other's signatures also to be sure you know who are talking about before you post misplaced comments against a person.

Attachments

OhioHawkeye

32 Cal.
Reaction score
Welcome (again), OhioHawkeye, from North Carolina! I’m not sure if I have seen any of it, but sorry you got “slammed,” ma’am.

‘Poet
I thank you.
It's not important, but that last bid did get seriously under my skin. I take it very personally when accused of something I did not do. That's my major flaw. My BF says it's because I'm too much of a Vulcan.

Reaction score
Hey , good to know ya. I lived the first 20 years of my life , either near Pittsburgh Pa. ,or w/in 50 miles of it. Furthered my education at Case -Western U. Guess I'm a cross breed Pa./ Ohioan. Have been blessed to study the 18th century history of the Ohio River valley, Pa. W.Va. ,and Ky.. Wish you well , and will be watching for your posts. Nice Horse. ...........oldwood

Reaction score
Welcome to the Forum from a fellow traveler in Arkansaw, I hope you the best, and no more hassles over your name; we're here to have fun and make friends, and I love your horse with blue eyes. I have a big old tomcat that hangs around that is solid white with big blue eyes, we call him Oogie.