• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

hello from the nw uk

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ballkeeper1, Your now into serious B>P> country. Long range Experts, Shot gunner and Fowlers on the Solway. Some of us from the deep South were even allowed that far North. Just across the EAST?WEST Divide you can find Old Friend and WAGBI veteran Feltwad with his Vast knowledge and expertise. There used to be a nice little range at Ecclefechan just over the N?S border but I think it's closed now. We use to stop there on Saturdays on our way to POWFOOT. Do you shoot Shot gun?? OLD DOG..

Welcome mate, aussie here.

I too love my BPs, pretty much for deer hunting though no target shooting.

Hunted in your part of the world a few years ago for Roe, came home without one but was a beautiful part of the world and lovely people.

Hi from The Midlands UK. Fairly new member myself. I shoot 1835 16g English shotgun so not so many hoops to jump through.

Maybe Covid-19.

I sure do hope not, but.....................

Actually, that's TWO OP's who have never come back to the party, him and Evelyn BH form North Wales.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back