• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

• Friends, our 2nd Amendment rights are always under attack and the NRA has been a constant for decades in helping fight that fight.

We have partnered with the NRA to offer you a discount on membership and Muzzleloading Forum gets a small percentage too of each membership, so you are supporting both the NRA and us.

Use this link to sign up please; https://membership.nra.org/recruiters/join/XR045103

Hello from the North East

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shootin Iron

32 Cal
Reaction score
Hello from the North East.
Recently retired after 49 years with the same company. Life long Tool & Die maker. I'm a shooter/collector, Cowboy action shooter sense 1996, but it dosen't stop there. Cap & Ball, old west single actions and lever guns, Military firearms, and whatever goes bang or boom. In the last 5-6 years I have become interested in pre Civil War New England made firearms. I'm in shooting range of the Windsor Vt. Precision Museum and last year did a behind scenes tour of the armory with a friend.
It was a must if you are a history, gun or machine nut. And for all you Hilliard guys, Uncle Dave's shop was just a buggy ride down the road from me.
Best,
Shootin Iron

Hello from the North East.
Recently retired after 49 years with the same company. Life long Tool & Die maker. I'm a shooter/collector, Cowboy action shooter sense 1996, but it dosen't stop there. Cap & Ball, old west single actions and lever guns, Military firearms, and whatever goes bang or boom. In the last 5-6 years I have become interested in pre Civil War New England made firearms. I'm in shooting range of the Windsor Vt. Precision Museum and last year did a behind scenes tour of the armory with a friend.
It was a must if you are a history, gun or machine nut. And for all you Hilliard guys, Uncle Dave's shop was just a buggy ride down the road from me.
Best,
Shootin Iron
Welcome, recommend you check out The Olde Saratoga Muzzleloaders Club. They host 2 3 day club shoots twice a year, the NMLRA Territorial and NSSA events. Good people just a few hours away from you.

Back