• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from the north east.

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Refuge from Mass? I feel you brother! I drove into Mass by accident back in 2017 and nearly flipped out when I found out where I was! I did have a pleasant drive westward though, meeting a really impressive Turkish immigrant who had reopened a decaying gas station.

Anyway, I ski in Vermont every other year (well may not this year) because VT is a constitutional carry state. However, with their new red flag law, no way I'd move there. Best of luck to you and welcome to the forum.

Howdy also from East Texas the Piney woods area, Not sure where the other guy is from but
WE do get snow !
DSC_0027.JPG

spent a week up in SW Vermont around the Bennington area , visited the only battle field for the revolution was faught . Truly enjoyed the state, but "Bernie" ?

Latest posts

Back