• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from the Keystone State

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SqSlayer

32 Cal
Reaction score
I've been hunting with a muzzleloader since the late 80s, mostly with a CVA Frontier kit my Dad bought me. I've taken quite a few deer with that .50 cal over the years. A couple years ago I completed a Pedersoli 12 ga SxS kit and have taken some pheasants and squirrels with it. More recently I bought a John Armstrong kit from TOW, and am in the middle of that build. I should've started with a simpler kit, but taking my time, it is coming along well.

Welcome from SEPA.

If you run into any issues or questions go to the Builders section and ask away. Lots of skilled builders here that are willing to help!

Back