• This community needs YOUR help today. We rely 100% on Supporting Memberships to fund our efforts. With the ever increasing fees of everything, we need help. We need more Supporting Members, today. Please invest back into this community. I will ship a few decals too in addition to all the account perks you get.

Hello from the Great North of Quebec

Muzzleloading Forum

Help Support Muzzleloading Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nice, last year I hunted bear for the first time with a muzzloader(in-line, CVA Wolf). Got a pretty decent one, 258 pounds without the guts. This year I go with my percussion Kentucky rifle I built from a kit this winter.

Attachments

• Chasse ours 2019.JPG
    Chasse ours 2019.JPG
    310.8 KB · Views: 90
Last edited:
My bear was in that range of weight but I used a un-mentionable rifle, first bear I ever harvested neat thing was he was only about 15 yards from me on the ground face to face. I would like to hunt them again but use the long rifle.

As we say here in the West, ”Howdy”, from Alberta. Can’t help ya with any contacts in Northern Quebec though, but there are a few on here from your province.
Walk

As we say here in the West, ”Howdy”, from Alberta. Can’t help ya with any contacts in Northern Quebec though, but there are a few on here from your province.
Walk
Thanks for the greetings ! I want to know, in Alberta is there any muzzloader related suppliers? Here in Quebec I didn’t find a single one. I know Cabelas Canada sell some rifles and supplies. But what about the parts? I make my own, but sometimes I want to save myself some work. I know most of the suppliers in the USA.

Thanks for the greetings ! I want to know, in Alberta is there any muzzloader related suppliers? Here in Quebec I didn’t find a single one. I know Cabelas Canada sell some rifles and supplies. But what about the parts? I make my own, but sometimes I want to save myself some work. I know most of the suppliers in the USA.
There is nothing really here. Hillfolk Musket Supplies in Saskatchewan has factory stuff, but I think they are mostly migrating towards the unmentionables nowdays. Track of the Wolf has been my go to for many years now.
Walk

Welcome from Quebec, not quite as far north though. Does 60 miles N/W of Montreal count? I agree with Walkingeagle, we really have to look to the State's for supplies except for powder and caps. Usually a 2 week wait. Absolutely nothing here for revolvers.

Last time crossing the border we were elected for the "Random" search. What fun.
Do you think it was because I answered yes when asked if I own any guns back in the states?
Cant lie and answer no next time. I'm in the computer now.
Hey! That's not guns. It's the wife's knickers! Put those back! :mad:
Haha ! Probably you got searched because you had to many knickers in your car and not enough guns !!! Seriously, I really don’t know why they searched you. I crossed the border only once in my life

Latest posts

Back